Re: Aroideana

Received my issue of Aroideana here in Raleigh, NC, USA yesterday.  A fine
job by authors, editors, and all.  What I really noticed about this issue
was a great balance between tropical subjects and temperate subjects.

When I first joined the International Aroid Society a few years ago, I
purchased the full set of Aroideana and I consider it the best investment
I have ever made.  For me this has been the set of reference material
I turn to time after time for aroid information.  I would highly recommend
any member of Aroid-l that isn't a member of IAS to join; the dues are
nominal and Aroideana is worth every penny.

Alan Galloway
Computing Services, Information Technology
Campus Box 7109
North Carolina State University                 (phone) 919-515-5483
Raleigh, NC  27695-7109                         (fax)   919-515-3787