Nottoogoodnoozaboutseeds

Aroiders,

I receive news from several of you that seeds that were sent from the
Leiden Botanical garden of Amorphophallus species arrived damaged. I am
very sorry about this. I will notify the responsable people for this,
which is all I can do right now.

The seed harvest of Am. titanum was a disappointment. About 80% of the
berries turned out to be void. So it is not inconceivable that you get
one seed only (or none..........). However, germination rate of titanum
is 100% (unless the seed is crushed............). Let's hope that the
Selbie plants yield enough seed for all of you.

Cheers,
Wilbert