titanum blooming in the US

I have been asked by several people here about other flowerings of
Amorph.titanum in the US. I have been saying that our plant ( due any day,
I'm thinking) will be the 10th event in this country. Does anyone know the
dates and places of all other 9? I know of the most recent events, but
would love to pass these details on.  Thanks,   Doug

Doug Ewing, Greenhouse Manager (206) 543-0436
Department of Botany
University of Washington
Box 355325
Seattle, WA   98195-5325