Re: (Fwd) Re: A. titanum

Several years ago Jim Symon entrusted me with some thirty odd seed of A.
titanum to grow and to distribute. I just put them on ProMix BX in a clear
shoe box and covered with Saran and every one of them grew and was
distributed. I put them on a grow cart lighted table and with the warmth and
light, all grew. I did not cover the seed with soil. Not too bad a percentage
of success. These seeds had been stored for some time so they were not
terribly fresh. I would presume that freshness could have some factor on the
success rate.

I think what I am saying is, these things are not too difficult to grow with
a bit of patience, light and moisture, they do well. Good growing to all.

Betsy Feuerstein