Re: Help!!!!

Since I first heard about using cinnamon as a fungicide right here on our very
own aroid-l, I have used it EVERY fall by liberally dusting all the aroid
bulbs/tubers that I store for the winter. When I find one come out of the soil
with occasional rot, I cut or scrape off the rot and apply the cinnamon
directly to the flesh and that ends the problem. I have never lost a tuber to
rot after I applied this simple treatment.

Thanks, aroid-l!

Tim (newton) McNinch