Re: Help!!!!

Eduardo, just a thought: when I re-read your description of this fungus,
it sounds a bit like mealybug. I have to constantly be on guard against
these insects, as they love the Amorph. tubers, particularly the emerging
leaf or bloom. I hope I am not offending, but have you looked closely,
even with a handlens, at that cottony substance?

Doug Ewing, Greenhouse Manager (206) 543-0436
Department of Botany
University of Washington
Box 355325
Seattle, WA   98195-5325