Re: Nottoogoodnoozaboutseeds

No, we had no other Amorphophallus in flower at the time, and an
Amorphophallus titanum hybrid might be pretty scary indeed! Shades of " The
Little Shop of Horrors".

Donna Atwood
Selby Gardens

 Do you try to put the titanum pollen on any other Amorphs? I'm interested in
 hybrid potential and vigor.
 Bonaventure Magrys
 New Jersey