Re: Philodendron Burle Marx

Dear Don:
Re: Philodendron Burle-Marx' Fantasy

While I have not grown this plant is some years at one time I had several
flats going.
They were growing in a humid greenhouse, moist and in shade.  The mix was an
assortment of decaying vegetable matter, i.e., shredded osmunda fiber,
shredded tree fern fiber, shredded long fibered sphagnum moss, loam, oak leaf
mold, sand and some gravel for drainage.  In other words as close as I could
get to what would fall from the trees.

The plant seemed to prefer to scramble rather to climb and once established
was no trouble at all.

Ed Goldfluss