Re: Anthurium Andreanum and Scherzerianum

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Re: Anthurium Andreanum and Scherzerianum
  • From: Denis <denis@skg.com>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 19:02:18 -0500 (CDT)

Dear Peter:

Silver Krome Gardens is a supplier of finished 6" and 8" materials to
garden centers and interiorscapers in the US and Canada. Your best bet
for liner materials is Anthura BV in the Netherlands. Their e-mail
address is <info@anthura.nl> The other Labs I am familiar with are US
labs and they do not have the Scherzeranum Varieties available.

Good luck in your Quest.

Denis at Silver Krome Gardens, Inc.