Storage of Amorph tubers.

Hello Aroiders,

My A.gigas has just skiped into dormancy, and I am not sure, how to store
properly the tuber. I removed tuber from the pot, cleaned the tuber from
the soil and finally cut off all the roots. As I know, it shouldn`t be
stored out of soil, but should soil be kept slightly wet or rather dry till
plant breaks out of resting period?

Warm regards
Marcin Wielicki