Re: The day is near......

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Re: The day is near......
  • From: "Wilbert Hetterscheid" <hetter@worldonline.nl>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 22:46:09 -0500 (CDT)

Jim,

I have asked everybody to keep my original posting with the list of
offerings. All information about sending money was there. But o.k., here it
is:

W. Hetterscheid
Chrysantenstraat 28
1214 BM Hilversum
Netherlands.

Try to find that message because it also says what and how NOT to send
money.

Cheers,
Wilbert