Re: looking for Raphidophora celatocaulis

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Re: looking for Raphidophora celatocaulis
  • From: GeoffAroid@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 12:09:08 -0500 (CDT)

Jack,

Was this shingle plant beautifully marked with reticulate white veins? I have
what I assume is a Raphidophora (courtesy of Hans Hvissers in the
Netherlands) with the loveliest leaves of almost any aroid I know. As you
say, it looks like it is glued to the host. I also have another, plainer
species or variant with dark olive leaves and a single slightly paler central
vein. I will post pics later today and let people know. Perhaps they can give
opinions.

Geoffrey Kibby