Re: looking for Raphidophora celatocaulis

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Re: looking for Raphidophora celatocaulis
  • From: GeoffAroid@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 19:15:24 -0500 (CDT)

Regarding my message concerning possible Rhaphidophora 'shingle plants' I
have now put my website online and you can see pics of my two possible
Rhaphidophoras which I would dearly love to know the names of (as would the
Free University Botanic Gardens in Amsterdam). Just follow the link to Aroids
and scroll down. The site uses layers so if your web software doesnt see the
thumbnails dont worry, you can still click on them and view the larger pics.
There are still a few bugs to sort out so be gentle.... the address is:

Geoffrey Kibby