Re: looking for Raphidophora celatocaulis

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Re: looking for Raphidophora celatocaulis
  • From: GeoffAroid@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 19:30:14 -0500 (CDT)

In a message dated 11/6/00 1:08:10 am, jhoneycutt@uswest.net writes:

<< I am looking at some snap shots now and yes, it has white veins.  My
scanner is off line (I need to free up a ISA slot), but I hope to get it
working next weekend.  I will also try to post some pictures (I have 3). >>

Jack,

Will happily send you a cutting of mine if it does turn out to be what you
are looking for. Hopefully someone out there in Aroid Land knows the
identity. Kew has a small plant growing up a log in their display but it has
no label on it :-(

Regards,
Geoffrey Kibby