I get the impression from some of the reactions I got privately that my last
mails have been a bit acidic. Right, I won't deny it that I wrote them
without taking the usual time to let things sink in a little and then
respond. Sorry if anyone has felt offended or anything like. That was not
the intention. I want you all to have fun with the plants you get. I am also
irritated that post services are as unreliable as they are, after all the
work that has been done with the tubers on this end. So, enjoy the goodies
and forget what I wrote (except my address..........).