Identifications

Hi Folks

A couple of recent identification postings has alerted me to the fact
that many newer (and some long standing) aroid-l folk may be unaware
that other aroid-l subscribers are in a position to put names to their
plants. To this end, I am very happy to  undertake naming of the
following genera from photographs (either sent electronically or by
snail mail) or from pieces of plant material snail-mailed to me. Plants
do not have to be in flower or fruit (though this helps a lot with
certain genera and is vital for those starred * in the list below.)

Ambrosina
Amydrium
Arisarum *
Arum *
Biarum *
Dracunculus
Eminium *
Epipremnum
Helicodiceros
Hapaline
Pedicellarum
Pothoidium
Pothos (flowers very useful but not essential)
Rhaphidophora=20
Scindapsus

Pete

Peter C. Boyce