Raphidophora or Monstera?

I am trying to ID a mystery vine that I found growing in a greenhouse in
Fairchild Tropical Gardens.  It was labeled (perhaps incorrectly) as
Raphidophora sp.

Geoffrey Kerby posted a picture of a similar plant here:

  http://members.aol.com/Geoffaroid/artwork/Rhaphidophora.jpg

Peter Boyce posted a message saying that he believes Geoffrey's photo to be
that of Monstera dubia.

Here are 3 snapshots of what I found at Fairchild:

Vine photo (close up) #1:

http://www.users.uswest.net/~jhoneycutt/child1b.jpg

Vine photo (close up) #2:

http://www.users.uswest.net/~jhoneycutt/child2b.jpg

Vine photo (small, very young leaves) #3:

http://www.users.uswest.net/~jhoneycutt/child3b.jpg

Here is the ID tag at Fairchild:

http://www.users.uswest.net/~jhoneycutt/child4a.jpg

Any guesses as to the ID of the vine at Fairchild would be appreciated.

jack in Portland Oregon