Raphidophora or Monstera?

I am trying to ID a mystery vine that I found growing in a greenhouse in
Fairchild Tropical Gardens.  It was labeled (perhaps incorrectly) as
Raphidophora sp.

Geoffrey Kerby posted a picture of a similar plant here:

Peter Boyce posted a message saying that he believes Geoffrey's photo to be
that of Monstera dubia.

Here are 3 snapshots of what I found at Fairchild:

Vine photo (close up) #1:

Vine photo (close up) #2:

Vine photo (small, very young leaves) #3:

Here is the ID tag at Fairchild:

Any guesses as to the ID of the vine at Fairchild would be appreciated.

jack in Portland Oregon