Re: Raphidophora or Monstera?

Yes, this is exactly the same species of vine which I posted on my website
and which Peter Boyce kindly identified as Monstera dubia! A lovely thing and
hard to imagine this turns into the large, slashed leaf type of plant we
associate with Monstera. Hans Hvissers in Amsterdam grows his in a propagator
tank on large tiles of cork and they completely cover the tiles in a mosaic
of ironed-flat leaves - very spectacular.

Geoffrey Kibby