Re: Identification Chen Yi a 107 99/00

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Re: Identification Chen Yi a 107 99/00
  • From: "James W. Waddick" <jim-jim@swbell.net>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 19:35:26 -0500 (CDT)

Dear Guys;
	My Chen Yi A-107 (99/00) is coming up and blooming. Although
'identified' as 'Remusatia vivipara it clearly isn't that and
probably some common Colocasia type with anonymous dull green
foliage. What surprises me is the quickness to bloom with only 3
leaves showing. Anyone else grow this?

	ID?

	Comments?		Thanks	Jim W.
Dr. James W. Waddick