Re: How to get your own Amorphophallus...........

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Re: How to get your own Amorphophallus...........
  • From: Albert Huntington <BALBERTH@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 19:36:59 -0500 (CDT)

  Just wanted to let you know that I received my three tubers over the
weekend.... and the box was in perfect condition.
  I also would like to note that the A. prainii tuber was quite soft by the
time it reached me, if you're keeping track of those things.  I've planted it
anyway, so we'll see what becomes of it.

  I will be sending payment shortly by postal mail.  I would request that you
let me know if and when you receive the payment with a short e-mail, as it has
been my experience that international mail sometimes gets lost.

  Thanks again for making these wonderful plants more widely available.

--Albert Huntington

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Photos -- now, 100 FREE prints!