Re: Monstera or Raphidophora

I received the following email from Jonathan Ertelt.  He tells me he can
receive email from this list, but is having problems posting.  He asks me
to forward this email re the discussion on Monstera. I hope this is OK with
the moderator; please email me if this is in error.....

jack in Portland Oregon