Re: Fw: Monstera deliciosa - dwarf, giant or otherwise

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Re: Fw: Monstera deliciosa - dwarf, giant or otherwise
  • From: "Julius Boos" <ju-bo@email.msn.com>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 16:38:47 -0500 (CDT)

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Boyce <p.boyce@rbgkew.org.uk>
To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
Date: Tuesday, June 13, 2000 10:12 PM

Dear Pete,

Thanks for this information, I hope to see an actual copy some day!
That it is a Raphidophora in Monro`s book straightens out a couple of things
in MY mind!

Am looking forward to your opinion on the report of the Monstera blooming
below the shingle leaves, I have not heard or read of this previously!

The dwarf Monstera deliciosa in Monroe's book is Rhaphidophora

Peter Boyce
Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
Richmond, Surrey
Tel. (+44) (0)20 8 332 5207