Re: Wilbert Hetterscheid admiration society?

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Re: Wilbert Hetterscheid admiration society?
  • From: George Yao <gcyao@netasia.net>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 19:43:35 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Jonathan and everyone,

I tried germinating mine using the baggie method, and I was able to get
five seedlings. Two damped off. One, I gave away. And, now I have two
beautiful plants, both with a second leaf. But, I did not remember any
stink from the seeds. Next time, I will try to sniff them.

George Yao <gcyao@netasia.net>
Metro-Manila, Philippines