Hello this is Brian Williams. Well, I had a look at tropifloras new list.
Well, it looked great but I called to place an order and they said that the
website is all screwed up. They do not have everything listed available! The
guy who did the website posted everything they have ever sold. So most of the
stuff everyone wants has been gone for a while. Hopefully they will have it
fixed soon. But I thought I would tell everyone before they try to order.

Here is their website

Hope this helped before you tried to order like me. THANKS