Re: Were can I get these two???

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Re: Were can I get these two???
  • From: "Julius Boos" <ju-bo@email.msn.com>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 16:26:12 -0500 (CDT)

-----Original Message-----
From: Pugturd@aol.com <Pugturd@aol.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
Date: Sunday, June 18, 2000 6:20 PM
Subject: Were can I get these two???

Patience buddy, patience!   I will get Lasimorpha for you!!   This is NOT an
easy plant!

Cheers,

Julius

>Hello I am looking for a few aroids that have been on my wish list for a
while. I would trade buy just about anything to get these. If you have one
spare please e-mail me THANKS

Lasiomorpha   an aquatic aroid

Anthurium costatum     has velvet leafs that get huge

Alocasia samar

Alocasia robusta

Alocasia hollrungii

Alocasia augustiana