Unusual aroid found in greenhouse

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Unusual aroid found in greenhouse
  • From: Pugturd@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 17:14:11 -0500 (CDT)

Hello this is Brian Williams. This morning before work I was out in the
greenhouse picking weeds and looking at the plants. When I found a most
unusual aroid growing.  This looks very unusual It looks like an
Amorphophallus with a white and brown stalk and green leafs. But on the edge
of the leafs is a neon pink color that just looks amazing. Does anyone know
what this maybe? I plan to post a few pictures of it as soon as possible. Of
course the pot looked like it had another plant that died in it and were this
thing came from I have no idea. Is their any forms of amorpho with this
unusual neon pink color on the edges of the leafs?? THANKS