Re: Unusual aroid found in greenhouse

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Re: Unusual aroid found in greenhouse
  • From: "Wilbert Hetterscheid" <hetter@worldonline.nl>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 19:40:50 -0500 (CDT)

There are several species of phalloids with the pink margin, notably A.
atroviridis (which has a velvety haired leaf stalk), A. saururus (formerly
misidentified in aroid circles as A. parvulus), A, henryi (some clones), A.
kiusianus, A. hirtus, A. nov. sp. Thailand etc. So, bottom line: make the
pictures available and I'll have a shot at it.