IAS show and Sale; I'm ready!

At 05:13 PM 6/20/2000 -0500, you wrote:

>The annual International Aroid Society show and sale will be held at
>Fairchild Tropical Garden September 23-24.

I'm hooked, but who needs a excuse to visit Fairchild?  What a lovely garden.

I looked on the Aroid Web Page for more details, but I did not find any.  I
sent in a check
a few weeks ago to join the IAS; perhaps some information will be mailed to
me about the show? I'll start working on "The Boss" to get a few days off,
and hope more information will arrive shortly.

Do festivities start Friday evening Sep 22nd, or should one plan on
arriving by Saturday morning Sep 23rd?

I'm looking forward to it!

jack in Oregon