Re: Unidentified aroids

Hi folks,

I have been following the thread on Jody's Amorph which is really a Gonatopus
and from what Dewey says this thing is like a weed in the southern US? All
parts will propagate to form new plantlets? So....should anyone wish to get
rid of a small plantlet or two this species is impossible to find over here
in the UK (thats a subtle hint for "PLEASE send me one"). Happy to
reciprocate with berries of Anthuriums as they come into fruit. Any kind soul
who can send me a piece please email me privately. Many thanks.

Geoffrey
London, UK