Re: New name.

  • Subject: Re: New name.
  • From: Lester Kallus <lkallus@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2001 10:17:55 -0500 (CDT)

Thanks for the update  I've got to straighten out some items on that page as
per some recent communications so will include this.

The reason for the email rejection, incidentally, was just that earthlink was
down.  I wasn't able to get email for several hours today.  It's rare, but it
happens.

Anyway, as soon as I get a little bit of time, I'll try to update the edible
aroid pages.  As per some recent commuications, I'm saddened that my Yautia
lila isn't violaceum, but at least it's pretty.
               Les