  • Subject: The RETURN OF AROID-L
  • From: "Ron Iles" <roniles@eircom.net>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 22:15:36 -0500 (CDT)

Aroid-L stopped - You didn't know WHY?   I don't know if its my role but I
am helping.  The Interlude made ME realise how I missed the IAS Members
Dialogue.  Aroid L is hosted by two incredibly dedicated people and only
operates with them on line. Firstly, Don, who is presently less than 100%,
please write your "Get Well Cards" through Aroid L for downloading by people
who visit him until he is back.   Secondly, Steve, now back, today &
operating SOLO, so please Aroid-L him him your goodwill & thanks of you
wish.  It made me realise how much those two great guys did for Aroid-L, IAS
Members and Non-Members.   Thank you from ME!  The IAS Web Site took
But it CAN be turned into a Site bigger and bigger and more and more
wonderful.  For that alone I would have joined the IAS.   But behind the
scenes, the really GREAT Folks, kind, thoughtful, funny, expert, helpful, my
God, we will just HAVE TO HAVE a "WHO'S WHO IN THE IAS" on Aroid-L.  Scott
who is UNBELIEVLY KIND & SO HELPFUL & central to the main IAS Web Site,
quiet, inconspicuous, Tricia, the high efficiency Treasurer etc who quietly
gets on with her job ....they are Treasures.  And....there's more, I have
yet to find a Member who I did not like and who I could not regard as a
FRIEND, a rare accolade I assure you.  As the "Interlude" very well
evidenced, Life would be SO much poorer without the Community of MEMBERS of
the IAS.   Non-Members PLEASE join our Community so we can get bigger, and
better and do more and more GOOD.  The sooner more and more do themselves
and us all REAL FAVOURS & become MEMBERS, the more WE can make things

So, EVERYBODY, thank you for your past, present and FUTURE POSITIVITY.  The
Group which started as a Group of great Florida enthusiasts is now expanding
into a hopefully equally wonderful group of co-operating and co-ordinating
WORLD FRIENDS.   If you spectate and contribute a lot to Aroid-L, now please
is the time to send your JOINING FORM with Credit Card Number for which,
thank you.

So as a newish Member, now NewsEd, the dynamically evolving challenge
accorded me, THANK YOU OFFICERS & MEMBERS for being the GREAT FOLKS I have
found you to be more and more AFTER I joined.

Get Well