Re: Rons enthusiasm

  • Subject: Re: Rons enthusiasm
  • From: "Ron Iles" <roniles@eircom.net>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 22:15:22 -0500 (CDT)

Hi, YOUNG Joe,
I have an exchange contract with the Wee People to supply Spathiphyllum spadices for their Magic Mushroom Poitin.   No, seriously, just a sip not a half pint.  You mustuv been on somethin when you wrote your article I ruined before I put it in the newsletter you should have by now that only IAS Members can get (Gentle Hint Welcome to all non-member Aroid L enthusiasts.)(Not so Gentle Hint, PLEASE JOIN, the IAS PLANT MART BEGINS IN THE NEXT NEWS IN HOPEFULLY FOUR WEEKS).
Joe, if you visit this healthily Amorpho free waterfront, I'll buy Ye a Murphy's.   Please ask "you know who" to write me about you know what.  Absolutely!
Please get the Miami Mavericks to react passionately to my first boring Newsletter.
(Non-Members, you missed it!)(Non-on-liners, you're missing this!!!)
Love to all Members from
Green Maverick