Re: A. titanum at Univ. of Wisconsin-Madison

  • Subject: Re: A. titanum at Univ. of Wisconsin-Madison
  • From: "Ron Iles" <roniles@eircom.net>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 22:15:08 -0500 (CDT)

Dear Sid & Phil.

Ninety Eight POINT FIVE inches?   And still unfurling?   This MUST be this
years ultimate!  What's its circumference?  You must be very proud of it.
Should there be an Annual Prize in the IAS Newletter for the largest & the
stinkiest?  Could we line 'em up and have a World Mr. Member Contest?

Yours inexcessively