Re: joining IAS

  • Subject: Re: joining IAS
  • From: "Ron Iles" <roniles@eircom.net>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 11:22:41 -0500 (CDT)

Thank you for your letter.  I am glad that amidst my main thrusts, my subtle
requests to please join and share within our wonderfully benign, positive
go-ahead, thoughtful, kind, generous community have fallen on your fertile
Antipodean ground and that of your good friends.   I hoped my evangelising
would help all the good people in Aroid L become good Members.  So, there
will probably be an interlude before any further rallying calls to wait for
newcomers to Aroid-L.   Regarding your last sentence, I grow living things
and disfavour taxidermy. I put this on Aroid L in which you have richly
dialogued as an accolade for your enthusiasm.  The Plant Mart which I hope
will greatly enable Members with their Collections will begin in the next
interim July News.

Best Wishes & anticipating my Welcome