Anthurium seeds

  • Subject: Anthurium seeds
  • From: GeoffAroid@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 21:25:45 -0500 (CDT)

Hi all,

I currently have lots of bunches of beautiful white berries on my Anthurium
scandens, its a very vigorous cultivar which is in flower and berry 365 days
a years! If I were to sow them all I would need a new apartment (which I
already do, it looks more like a botanic garden every day!). So....if anyone
is interested in some seed, let me know, all I ask is if you have
seeds/seedlings of other Anthuriums, aroids or a leaf cutting of gesneriads
(my other passion....) then a swap would be great. Or if you want to send a
couple of dollar bills for the postage that would be great (the last time I
sent a seed distribution I ended up sending out about 25 packages!) but even
just your thanks is fine, I really dont mind.

Geoffrey Kibby
43 Keevil Drive
London SW19 6TE,