Reprise: Schismatoglottis kotoensis

  • Subject: Reprise: Schismatoglottis kotoensis
  • From: StellrJ@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 21:26:37 -0500 (CDT)

Okay, time to get cracking on that write-up, now that the good folks at Carnegie Museum have gotten to my "gnat" specimens (actually Drosophilaceae).  I will attempt to find that _Taiwania_ article (thanks for the tip, sorry I don't remember from whom).  But I do have one more question:

I had in mind to include a translation of Zheng and Lu's (2000) short species account.  I will contact the publisher to request permission if necessary, but first, I wanted to know if anyone can check my translation for correctness.  The original was printed in traditional Chinese characters, as are most writings in Taiwan; can anyone help?

Jason Hernandez