Thank you kindly for answering my dormancy question concerning Pycnospatha.

No one has responded to my question as to when the International Aroid
Conference is being held; 2002 as I thought I remembered, or 2005 as someone
else suggested?

I have Lysichiton camtschatcensis seeds coming ripe. Who is the expert on
this plant? Who can tell me more about it? I am surprised by how much meat?
is around the seeds. Looking at the fruit, I would have thought the seeds
wouldn't be ripe for some time yet. But the fruit head break apart easily
and the seeds, encased in a gelatinous substance, seem hard and ready. Who
wants some? Do I need to keep them moist? It might be a bit before I can
send them out since I'm readying for vacation. Should they be stored damp
and refrigerated until I can send them out? Should I clean off the
gelatinous substance if I am storing them for a while?

MJ Hatfield