RE: Amorpho titanum crosses!!!

  • Subject: RE: Amorpho titanum crosses!!!
  • From: "Cooper, Susan L." <SLCooper@scj.com>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 11:01:55 -0500 (CDT)

< I am only affraid it will not float so
<freely! (Don't tell me about stinking pounds...)
-Eduardo

Ponds? ponds?  We don' need to show no stinking ponds!
-Banditos in movie 'Sierra Leone'

Or maybe it was badges!
Let's not get all worked up about these crosses, people!  I'm sure 99% of
the suggestions were made in jest!
Although I do agree it is important to have collection data (if possible) on
your plants.

Susan