RE: trading and selling

  • Subject: RE: trading and selling
  • From: "Sheri Ann Richerson" <voulezvous@fwi.com>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 00:32:05 -0500 (CDT)

HI.  I too am interested in collecting as many different species of these
plants as possible.  At the moment I only have various tropical seeds to
trade but I would be willing to pay for postage.  Amorphophauuls Titan,
Amorphophallus Eichleri and Amorphophallus Paeoniifolius or any other really
odd plant.

On a recent visit to Brian's greenhouse (which is simply beautiful!) I saw
some wild collected Caladiums that were quite unique and peaked my interest,
so I'm very open to different species.

I am also a garden writer who specializes in tropical, exotic and unusual
plants.  I live in zone 5 and would love to test the hardiness of various
plants here which is mainly why I deal in seeds.

I hope to hear from some of you soon!

Sheri