trading and selling

  • Subject: trading and selling
  • From: "brian williams" <pugturd50@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 00:49:00 -0500 (CDT)

Hello! I would like to know if anyone else out here in aroid land is
interested in trading aroids tropicals and epiphytes? I have a hard time
finding people wanting to trade or even sell aroids and other unusual plants
so if anyone has extra plants to spare I have a huge greenhouse that I am
dying to fill with new plants. Cant wait to show you all what I have been
working on my greenhouse may actually make a few jealous :>)

Now I was also thinking. I know IAS has always been trying to raise money
why don't you try selling rare cuttings seedlings or bulbs on the Internet?
I think if someone was willing to take the time to send out a list and the
boxes quite a bit of money could be made. Not to mention I am sure some
people would donate extras they have for the cause. Just a thought. Thanks

I am trying to save up for the aroid show again hope to be there. see you
all soon.