Alice the Amorpho...

  • Subject: Alice the Amorpho...
  • From: Susan Cooper <coops@execpc.com>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 22:22:47 -0500 (CDT)

I know a lot of you may be Amorpho-d out, but I had to forward this email.
Suzanne took some really beautiful photos.
Susan

I'm forwarding this email... Suzanne took some spectacular photos!
I wish I could be there!
Susan

June 27, 2001
6:00 p.m.
"Alice" makes it to Wonderland this time!
In 1999 "Alice the Amorphophallus" donated her body to science when the
bloom did not open. This time she is on the way to wonderland.  Log on to
http://www.fairchildgarden.org/blooms/amorphophallus_alice01.html to see
its progress. By morning it should be fully open.

Visit the magnificent, and no doubt stinky, bloom in person when the Garden
opens at 9:30 a.m. on Thursday, June 28.

Suzanne Kores
Public Relations Manager
Fairchild Tropical Garden
10901 Old Cutler Road, Coral Gables (Miami), FL 33156  U.S.A.
Telephone: 305/667-1651, ext. 3323
Fax: 305/661-8953
email: skores@fairchildgarden.org
http://www.fairchildgarden.org