Alocasia "sarian"

  • Subject: Alocasia "sarian"
  • From: "brian williams" <pugturd50@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 10:56:51 -0500 (CDT)

OK well here goes again the sinuata is a species. As for Alocasia sarian
well from aroideana volume7 reads on page 102. Alocasia sarian this is a
newly discovered plant which nothing is known. LOL That alone made me want
the plant even more :>) But does anyone know what it is or were it came
from? I have about 80 of them and which I hoped to sell a few or trade off.
But all I can say is it is a beautiful plant that which nothing is known.
THANKS