Hardiness of Dracunculus canariensis

  • Subject: Hardiness of Dracunculus canariensis
  • From: Tom Croat <Thomas.Croat@mobot.org>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 22:45:45 -0500 (CDT)

Title: Hardiness of Dracunculus canariensis

Dear Aroiders:

        I have a message from Mohammad Mehdi Fayyaz
Director, UW Botany Greenhouses and Botanical Garden
Tel. 608-262-2235
Fax 608-262-7509

        He asks the question-  How hardy is Dracunculus canariensis?  I know that Petra over wintered D. vulgaris here in St. Louis but if any of you have any experience with D. canariensis and its hardiness please pass that information on either to the list or directly to Mohammad.