Re: aroids (?) in the news !

  • Subject: Re: aroids (?) in the news !
  • From: StellrJ@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 13:38:52 -0500 (CDT)

In a message dated 06/02/2002 6:29:41 PM Pacific Daylight Time, ju-bo@msn.com writes:

This reminds me of a GREAT George Carlin act on TV this AM, where George is commenting on all the sometimes-stupid 'safeguards' we are subjected to by the government agencies

Amen!  Or better yet, those "In Living Color" sketches with Fire Marshall Bill.

If konjac gel candies have been banned, I suppose those vegetarian burgers containing konjac flour will be next?  And then the Japanese grocery stores will have to stop selling whatever konjac products they carry....