RE: aroids (?) in the news !

  • Subject: RE: aroids (?) in the news !
  • From: "Cooper, Susan L." <SLCooper@scj.com>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 10:54:33 -0500 (CDT)

Hmmm, I've eaten the candy too.  It is just a small piece of chewy stuff in
a gel.  Maybe we are thinking of 2 different candies??  I've had much closer
calls to death by pizza with extra cheese. And remember the uproar about
children choking on hot dogs?

I've been hoarding my last jar of peach candies (yum), and will try to save
it to bring to Raleigh for those of you that want to try it.  I'm trained in
CPR and the Heimlich maneuver.
Gee, contraband konjac candy and ladybugs in my luggage- hope I make it
through the airport!  ;)

I actually have eaten the now-banned konjac candy. It's deadly. It is very
pretty, however, because it is transparent and glistens, and it takes up
colors and flavors very nicely.