Re: Synandrospadix

  • Subject: Re: Synandrospadix
  • From: Tony Avent <tony@plantdel.com>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 14:41:51 -0500 (CDT)

	Interesting that you have seen Synandrospadix reach 3-4' tall.  While in
Northwest Argentina this spring, the largest specimens that we saw were
just under 2' tall.  These appeared to be old mature clumps.  What was the
country of origin of these 3-4' tall specimens?  It would not surprise me
to see larger specimens from milder climates.  It was amazing to see these
growing in dry full sun, often coming up in the middle of a heavily
traveled gravel road.

At 10:37 AM 6/13/02 -0500, you wrote:
> [...]
Tony Avent
Plant Delights Nursery @