website and trading.

  • Subject: website and trading.
  • From: "brian williams" <pugturd50@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 11:28:33 -0500 (CDT)

Well, first off. I have updated my site with a new home page and 750 new
photos. Mostly PICS of aroids and trips to opryland hotel and St. Louis.

I think that the society should look into having a place were aroiders can
trade plants and seeds? Not really a discussion group rather just trades.
Just curious who would be interested and how many would participate?

While on the trading subject. I am looking for forms of Xanthosoma manly
larger forms. As well as Alocasia and Colocasia. two Colocasias that I am
after is a neon pink stem form and Gigantea which seems to dislike me.

Also I am interested in trading my rooted and potted philo cuttings for
other philo cuttings large leaf or small leafed. Speciousium and gigas or on
this list of ones I want.