Re: website and trading.

  • Subject: Re: website and trading.
  • From: "Randall M. Story" <story@caltech.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 14:33:55 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Brian,

Sounds like a great idea.  One suggestion for a model: the Carnivorous plant
trading post: http://www2.labs.agilent.com/bot/cp_read  They keep it short,
simple, and well organized so that you can quickly scan through the list
instead of having to dredge up and/or receive a lot of separate (and
possibly long-winded) e-mails.

Presumably (??) one could easily modify their submission page
http://www2.labs.agilent.com/bot/cp_trader into something that would work
for Aroids.

Randy