Aroid and Begonia flasks?

  • Subject: Aroid and Begonia flasks?
  • From: Ricardo Sander <rsander@racsa.co.cr>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 20:03:03 -0500 (CDT)

Hi everyone,

I am new to this so please be patient with me.
I live in a place where probably most of you would love to live - in
mountains of Costa Rica - excatly in Monteverde on a small farm surounded
by beautiful cloudforest - lots of Orchids and Aroids.
So - no matter how hard you try - there is no way to escape the addiction.
If anyone wants to know about plants we have around here I am happy to do
what I can to get you the info you ask for. As I said - I am new to this -
so don't excpect too much.
I myself would like to get plants that are hard to find here. So if anyone
could help me on where to look for flasks ( maybe the easiest since I have
to transport them crossing boarders ) of Aroids and Begonias which are not
common in Costa Rica but should do well - I would appreciate it.

Saludos de Costa Rica

Ricardo