Re: Aroid and Begonia flasks?

  • Subject: Re: Aroid and Begonia flasks?
  • From: StellrJ@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 21:38:00 -0500 (CDT)

In a message dated 6/30/2002 6:05:12 PM Pacific Daylight Time, rsander@racsa.co.cr writes:

excatly in Monteverde on a small farm surounded
by beautiful cloudforest - lots of Orchids and Aroids.

Wow!  I've been there -- what part do you live in?  I would love to have learned the names of all the aroids there (beyond genus, I mean).  Ever go over to the Atlantic side?  I noticed that as soon as I crossed the continental devide, the whole aspect of the forest changed, even though many of the same species were present.